Thursday, February 21, 2008

JUST ASK JANET!


Remembering How to Be a Touist


Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Janet and I am an English Teacher, Artist and Avid traveler, living in Athens, Greece. I am originally from the Great Lake State of Michigan in the U.S.A. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Art Education, Art History and Studio Art from Michigan State University. I have a Master's Degree in Curriculum Development and Teacher's Education.

I've had various, diverse and interesting jobs in my life, but my true love is combining my knowledge of the Arts with travel and with helping other travelers find there way around Greece.

If you are planning on coming to Greece, and you would like your questions answered, here is the place to start.

If you would like a personal guide while you stay in Athens or would like someone to take you on short day trips from Athens, I am the person to ask.

Welcome to my blog, and I hope I will be able to provide travelers to Greece with lots on 'inside' information on what to expect from your trip to Greece and how to make your travel plans in the best way that most suit your travel needs.

1 comment:

JanetAthensBay said...

Great New Blog on Traveling in Greece! I really enjoyed watching the videos too! Hope to see more soon!